User avatar

tinny

  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    I think my favorite quotes from my characters comes a discussion between Faye and Klar. "Look at the stars Klar! They're all melting! MELTING!" "No they're not, you're just high." ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Abhorsen Trilogy

    Oh I love Garth Nix but only got into the Abhorsen trilogy by accident! A birthday list one year was lacking books so I stuck on Sabriel although I didn't ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A 'how to' book? Something with chapter titles that are the art of making something... An artist going crazy is what comes to mind. Frame-scape

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I tend to forget my dreams. I guess I could tape them but I've never really felt the urge to. ~Klar In a difficult situation, are you more likely to ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    (Fanstayartist, you forgot to ask a question!) My biggest quirk? I'm an ex-agri. Makes me enough of an oddity for most people. ~Klar Do you have any childish tendencies?

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    The way it's spelt throws me a little, but makes it sound more foriegn. It makes me think of a small kid, with tanned skin and huge brown eyes, that's ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    To grow or to eat? Well, to be perfectly honest I don't like either. ~Klar Asparagud is nice, but it's a bloody nightmare to get hold of. ~Null What's the ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Something with a religous background? A priest that gets kicked out of his proffession or something, or the perfect student going completely off the rails. Not the sort of thing ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The computer? That's just for typing up maintenance reports. For anything else I'd rather use my Flea. ~ Klar How gullible are you?

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A young Swedish girl that likes goat's cheese ;) Though trying to ignore that, I still think of a quiet girl with light blonde hair and a calm nature, though ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Rabbit. ~Ash-May I like potatoes, and mint tastes quite nice too. ~Cray Are you a picky eater?

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes, they're so easy to manipulate, and people will never doubt what computers tell them. ~Wires Nah, I'm not too fond of all this 'electrical technology' ~Ket Are you good ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Reminds me of the number! So, a mathematician, or someone with at least above average intelligence. I can imagine him being someone quite geeky, with glasses that keep sliding down ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Tanner's typing. ~Wires Noise? Nothing. At the moment there's only silence. ~Ash-May Do you save money, or does it tend to burn a hold in your pocket?

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Reminds me of the little mermaid... Sounds soft, a farmer of some kind? I can imagine her being either the warm hearted generous sort, or completely the opposite, more stuck ...

    Mar 20, 2007


The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late.
— Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune