User avatar

tinny

  • Official Polls Re: What Broswer Is The Best?

    I prefer Firefox, but my Dad won't let me download it >

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Write me gets another dog! (Pics Added!)

    A Shiba Inu! I adore those dogs! I like Whiskey.

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Desktop Background

    Ooo, so pretty! Thank you, Nate ^^

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Kaleidoscope Painter

    Whoooooo! Oh wow! Such fun!

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Simpsons Movie!

    I haven't seen it yet; but I'm supposed to tomorrow ^^ I want to see spider-pig! I've seen the clip! *sings*

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you a gamer?

    I'm pretty sure, I mean you can recruit Cid, Babus, and you get his bear which doesn't really have any properties, so I'd assume so. But I can't figure out ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you a gamer?

    Tactics Advance! Not Cooper! Yeah, I had a moogle called Cooper and everytime someone killed him I'd scream 'not Cooper' at my GBA... I'm still trying to recruit Mewt, though ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    Uck...Ramnestein. It's fine as long as you don't know the lyrics. :shudders: But that's the most fun part, when you can listen and try and figure out what they're saying... ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Manga

    *checks the Wikipedia* I think I've heard of it before, I've not looked at it in my local geek-shop so I don't know much about it. I guess it looks ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has a job?

    I'm job hunting at the moment, but it seems a lot of places around here aren't hiring until September. I sometimes help out at my church's coffee shop type cafe ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Funny Internet Trick

    *whimpers* Am I the only one who finds it scarey?

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Cell Phone Stalkers

    We used to get this with our landline, not death-threats but some very unpleasent phone calls. We had to remove our number from the phone directory... It was a good ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Jane Austen Scam - Rather Amusing :)

    XD

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Just out of Curiousity

    I have two sisters; neither of them have any interest in writing, or reading for that matter XD

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: I've adopted a llama

    Llama..? *hides* Please don't let it eat me

    Jul 16, 2007


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger