User avatar

tinny

  • Lounge, The Re: Harvest Moon

    I adore Harvest Moon. Although I was disappointed at the Wonderful Life port they did for the DS; it didn't really have as much charm as the previous hand-held versions. ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the word retard a "bad word"?

    Language changes, and why shouldn't a film reflect what's becoming common in usage? The word may not be nice, I certainly don't like it, but it seems pointless to protest ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How's The Weekend?

    My younger cousin came up, and so we've been over at my Grandma's wrestling him and causing trouble :3

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School

    I finished school at about 19th of June and I've still got to wait until September for university. I'm so bored, I miss Chemistry lessons a lot :(

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Potter fairytales to be published

    I got all excited at the title for a moment and thought it was refering to Beatrix Potter :

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Furby!

    They were supposed to gradually "learn" our language too. I heard about that too. Apparently one of my friends had one that said 'Hello Brian' whenever the phone rang O___O

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Furby!

    I had one but the novelty fast wore off. My sister got through a lot of the baby ones. The creepiest was one where the first time she went to ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Bonekickers!

    It's tolerable, but that's about it. I can quite happily have it on as background noise while I'm doing something else just so there's something moving on screen, but I ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Would you pay to remove ads?

    I haven't voted, because there's no simple yes option and I'm not sure which price I should really select. Neither of them are particularly large amounts; I could spend more ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Help YWS! Download Firefox 3.0!

    I'm not too keen on it >____> the bookmarks-in-address-bar thing is annoying me no end and I haven't yet worked out how to make it go away. Once it has ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday, Nate!

    Happy Birthday, Nate! Make sure you eat lots of yummy cake!

    May 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2008

    I never took much notice of the Eastern-Europe political aspect, or the results at all for that matter, as long as there are fun songs--that's all I care about. And ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2008

    Who watched it last night? Or has done since? I don't think any of the songs were as good as Ukraine's last year, although I did quite like Latvia's. And ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Big Sister is watching?

    I suspect a sex change... >.>

    May 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    little tin fish, here are some links about gay clergy in the CoE: and . There are quite a few gay vicars, apparently. I've not heard much about gay vicars ...

    May 6, 2008


What will live longer, you or your words? Something to think about the next time you abandon a project...
— Omni