User avatar

tinny

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Members Quiz Questions and Answers

    Something fishy going on? Honestly, what ever made you think that? >___> ___> (don'ttellthemdon'ttellthem)

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should you give change to the homeless?

    No. Never. In my hometown drugs are a major issue and you can be pretty much certain that if you give someone money it's just going to feed a habit. ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you want more than anything?

    A hug whenever I needed one.

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Be Positive

    C:

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Password Secure?

    Most of my passwords returned zero hits, yey!

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What's Your Internet Connection?

    At home we had fibre optic, but I don't know about the uni connection D:

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    No, no, I still don't know how to use my camera properly. I can take pictues of my DS screen pretty well but fail at everything else XD I like ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Food

    I'm pretty simple with my food. Turkey and lettuce sandwiches. Yogurt. My Grandma's quiche, I normally don't like it but hers is just too yummy.

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Indie?

    Indie stands for independent, as in a band not signed to one of the four major record labels.

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Tamagotchi

    Did you ever have one? Do you still play with them or do they remain a part of your childhood? I have three altogether. My angel tamagotchi from when I ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Did we really land on the moon?

    There's still bits of the shuttle left on the moon, if you have a strong enough telescope you can see them. There's been quite a few people on the moon ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: El Jay!

    is my writing journal, mostly unused because I'm lazy. I have a personal one too but it mostly consists of me whining a lot, so I'll spare you from that ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Author Reccomender

    I put in Scott Westefeld, William Gibson, and Chris Wooding and got no recommendation :/

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Viruses Alive?

    Viruses are strange things. They aren't cells, otherwise they could be classed as such. Personally, I don't know whether we could say they're alive or not. All they are is ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Exam Results

    You can basically retake as many times are available and you can afford. One of my friends that did a third year with me ended up sitting the same paper ...

    Aug 15, 2008


I drink from the Keg of Glory! Bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land!
— Josh Lyman, The West Wing