User avatar

tinny

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    This is us at the airport before we went to Germany this Febuary. It was taken by my little sister, which is why it's so dark XD we're all wearing ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Areida's photos

    I really like the one with the spider's web, it looks sorta magical, and the spiral staircase one too. Such a funky house!

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    What do I like least about myself? Darling, there ain't a single thing to dislike about me. ~Faye I can get pretty short tempered at times, and then I can ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Some Changes: Affects Default Template Only

    It surprised me when I first saw it, it made me think that my computer was going strange things again, sometimes it plays with the font size. But it made ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Incan, the Gryphon

    I want to know why there are lots of dominos... *squints*

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Speak for Yourself

    Do I have to do this? I'm Klar. Though most people tend to just call me Himmel, it sorta like they can be ruder to me, act like I'm not ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Strikeout 2007

    That 'Warriors for Innocence' website scared me, it must be said. They seemed so... what's the word? Unwilling to accept that they might have done something wrong. I think that ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    It depends what kind. It's they're proper mince, as in with mince meat an gravy, then yes. If you mean those things eaten at winter time, no. I don't like ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random characters that I can't help but to love:

    I really like the last one, it's pretty funky. Dinah's legs look darker than her face does, there's shading on them, but not her face. But then I've never seen ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Agri and the Engineer: 1.1

    Sam :Reading through it again, I can see what you mean with the sentance varietion and the clauses. I think that was the thing that was bugging me about it ...

    May 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: National Towel Day

    Really? *grabs a towel and safey-pin and makes a towel cape* Behold the power of the towel! And now my sister's giving me strange looks...

    May 25, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Agri and the Engineer: 1.1

    1.1/Faye+Klar Bright colourful strobe lights were spinning round and round, emitting erratic beams of light into the near darkness. Every now and then one would shine directly into Klar's eye ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yeah, I guess I'm more of a morning person than a night one. It's not unusual for me to wake up before dawn. ~Klar No. ~Wires Is there something in ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes. Oh damn yes. And a bloody big one at that. ~Klar Yeah, I mean, should I go down and visit Klar, or should I go to that new club? ...

    May 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Eguain, Deviled egg

    Aww, it's quite sad, poor Eguain, being eaten like that. I shall never eat an egg again. Well at least not this week anyway. It was as kinda funny, even ...

    May 24, 2007


"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns