User avatar

tinny

  • Lounge, The Re: Portfolios/Post Since Last Visit/Recent Lit Additions

    It's working for me now, but it wasn't earlier this morning... I wonder if it still will be later tonight.

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Sun-cream

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Speak

    I bought it from a libary stock clearance because it was cheap, and I'm so glad I did. It's good. It's very good. I really like it, and I don't ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Chara

    JFW : I'm glad you liked it, although it wasn't really second person, it was first as 'I' was telling the story XD I think I'm just going to take ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: ello

    Hello Lora! I don't know any spanish, just german here. I'm pretty shy too, but I'm lucky in that I have two games on my phone XD So, welcome to ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but they hate you both and Kyo refuses to wear your scarf. Instead they eat you. And Sam. And any nearby electrical appliances. Ha. I wish I could get ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Jennafina's B-Day party

    Happy Birthday Jenna! *Dances around with some pom-poms*

    Jun 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Chara

    :coughLEOJEANcough: :oops: I knew it! I knew that if you read this, that was what you were going to think >

    Jun 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Chara

    I only realised that something was wrong when you stopped laughing. I only realised what was wrong when I turned to see what you were looking at. Headlights. Flight. The ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Through The Lens Pt. 1

    I really like the third one, I like how it sorta divides the tree into sections, with the trunk being in one all on its own. And the one with ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ho-oh POKEMON drawing!!!!

    It's Ho-oh! Oh man, I never caught that one XD the colours are nice and bright, I really like the reddy-pink on its back.

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    It's Disney, and it's Cinderella. 'Nuff said XD 8/10

    Jun 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Your Coat of Arms is the Lion

    Oh Sumi, I really liked this ^^ It was pretty childish, them with their week adolescent imitation. Just a little nitpick, I think you meant 'weak'. I got confused part ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday to Grif and Snoink!

    Hooray! Make sure you both eat lots of cake!

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Goodnight...

    Can opener of course! *huggles* it gives me baked beans...

    Jun 6, 2007


Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain