User avatar

tinny

  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below Me

    Nope. And I seriously doubt I ever will. TPBM prefers fruit to vegetables

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Something big that is legless, neckless, and has scales...

    Aww, he has such a cute little face!

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Why you should love SPEW...

    *munches on jaffa cake* I thought we had to love SPEW because it was too dangerous not to.

    Jun 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Johnny and the Snails

    The Box : I think I can see what you mean by the end being slightly faulty, I'll try and figure that out, and the descriptions too, reading through it ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: English as a Second Language in Germans

    Right. For my English Language coursework next year I'm studying English Acquisition in Native German Speakers , fun, I know. I can get recordings of germans speaking english, that's all ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: English vs. American

    The one that really gets me is when I'm reading something American and scientific and I come across 'aluminum', instead of 'aluminium'. It just doesn't sound right. I sometimes use ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: RedWall Series

    I was heavily into these a few years ago, I had pretty much all fo the books XD I tried to read them again a few weeks ago and I ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: To describe or not to describe; that is the question.

    I usually scatter bits and bobs of descriptions all over the place, there they need to be mentioned, rather than for the sake of it. That's if I remember, when ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    9/10, but please, don't eat me!

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Those Who Mark in Library Books

    I don't like getting libary books out, and then finding that they're encrusted with unknown lumps of dirt, that always scares me and makes it even worse. I stopped using ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Ring by Kôji Suzuki.

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Research Re: Prostitutes, Lovers, Marriage, and all that fun stuff...

    On Marriage What age is a reasonable age for marriage? Over twenty-one as a minimum. What events would have to happen before you would consider marriage? I don't know. I'd ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Color My World- 1

    Fuck you. You need to change the rating from 'PG-13' to 'R' Anyhoo, to the story! I hit an edge of the cymbal with the stick, breaking the tip off ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Flowers for Algernon By Daniel Keyes

    Jun 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Johnny and the Snails

    Rated for Languge Johnny likes Miss Merryman, she's his favourite teacher. She has pretty golden-blonde hair that looks all soft and warm, and she doesn't shout at Johnny for wetting ...

    Jun 15, 2007


the only theft here is of decency when carina decided to rob me of my pride and put me on a banana
— veeren