User avatar

tinny

  • Lounge, The Re: Kingdom Hearts

    I nearly finished the first one, but never got around to the end. I like Chain of Memories though.

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: New Smilies

    Oh wow! I love the chicken one! :smt117 But this one reminds me of having adventures rolling on the floor :smt044

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: pictures of my crushed car

    That looks nasty O_O, I'm so glad you weren't hurt, Clau.

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Tithe by Holly Black, I stole it off my Dad a while ago, but never got to finishing it before my exams.

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Twins

    I like thier expressions, Tomas has a cheeky look about him, and Cerina looks like she's worried ^^ Her neck is a little too wide, but I'd love to see ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Only in America...

    Poor George. Reminds me of the people of Hartlepool hanging a monkey because they thought it was a French-man.

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Broswer Is The Best?

    I prefer Firefox, but my Dad won't let me download it >

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: big SMILES for miss miles.

    *waves* Hello, Miley, and welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! Sooo, what sort of stuff do you like to write?

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Write me gets another dog! (Pics Added!)

    A Shiba Inu! I adore those dogs! I like Whiskey.

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Desktop Background

    Ooo, so pretty! Thank you, Nate ^^

    Aug 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Masterpiece in Resin

    Phorcys : Gah, those sentences are rather messy, thanks for pointing them out, I'll try and fix 'em ^^ Thank you for reading *gives cookie* Trident : Reading through it ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Research Re: British Royalty

    I think Kazsmurf's got it bang on ^^

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Kaleidoscope Painter

    Whoooooo! Oh wow! Such fun!

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Icons?

    I like the coffee one, it makes me feel all warm inside, but the pink smile makes me feel like grinning :D

    Jul 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Masterpiece in Resin

    Lady Pirate : Thanks for reading this, I'm glad you liked that line, I did too ;) Magicman : Oh man, I'm always doing that! *goes back and edits* Thanks ...

    Jul 29, 2007


When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson