User avatar

tinny

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 it's funky, but reminds me of why I hate penguins >.>

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Stolen Survey

    There's an extra question? Oooo! *goes to find out what it is* EDIT: Ah, XD

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Other Re: Water World: RPG

    Oh, the days when I used to RP. I might join you know, see if I can't get back into the swing of things. and men go mad after wasting ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Night Watch , by Sergey Lukyanenko

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Research Re: Photographic Reaserch and the Law!

    Ah, so I don't need permission. that's good because Iwent out yesterday and took the pictures, no-one was in so I couldn't ask XD And thanks kktoday, those links were ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing in Spanish...

    The problem is that in school you tend to learn conversational, or more formal language. We tried a creative writing exercise in my German A2 class, and it just didn't ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Solve It!

    Erm, I'm useless at these, but I'll have a stab. [spoiler]It was winter, so the river was frozen over?[/spoiler] Or he was that freaky magician guy I once read about ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Random volumes of Bleach , because my head hurts too much to read words, and isn't awake enough to understand Blame!

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10; running with scissors is dangerous, you shouldn't do it or you'll stab yourself in the hand like me.

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: We're being watched.

    *is very very afraid*

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?

    I'll toss some copies of Inheritance in there while I'm at it. That is a most excellent idea! I'd love to go to Neptune when it's the planet furthest from ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Diaries/Journals/Notebooks

    I have notebooks for writing, and then others for notes. The latter are always red, while the former never are. Red notebooks get filled, I have at least two stuffed ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How does writing make you feel?

    Writing makes me feel different, depending on what kind of mood I'm in. Sometimes it makes me flail, and feel hopeless, becuase I have all there words choked up in ...

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Aluminium

    Aluminium's all normal to me. Aluminum sounds odd though ;)

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sandwich

    Wow. That sandwich is so big it need a stick to hold it together. What on earth is inside it?

    Aug 10, 2007


My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew