User avatar

tinny

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Agri and the Engineer: 2.1

    *waves and gives cake* Yo, Saint! The ironic thing is that I myself cannot stand porridge XD Thank you so much for taking a look at this for me, and ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    7/10 That last one is what my sister says to anyone that gets on her nerves XD

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Research Re: England in the 1920s

    I'm not sure if this is what you were after but... In terms of agriculture, it would be further south, Anglia has quite a lot I think? The land there ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Titlescorer

    Steel Speech : 63.7% The Agri and the Engineer : 10.2% A&E has the lowest so far =P

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: AH! Look what we did!

    Go team YWS!

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Earthquake in England

    A lot of people I talked to thought they were dreaming, so it doesn;t sound like your overreacting to me, Lizzy. Lol, just read the local paper. Apparently lots of ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Earthquake in England

    I reckon all those people who called in to say 'the doors rattled and I couldn't get back to sleep' from South Wales are liars. lol XD I don't think ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Firestarter (President of British Operations) Moves On

    Good luck, Jack. Hopes you have fun!

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Hey, look!

    *shakes fist*

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Earthquake in England

    I happened just as I'd logged off YWS for the night and gone to bed. Wasn't half terrifying -- my bed's pretty rickety anyway and it was shaking all over ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Dandelion

    Very pretty ^^ I agree with previous comments about centering, and it looks like you've cut a very little bit off the bottom, so there isn't the whole sphere. That's ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Yeah, I do look pretty young. Someone thought I was thirteen the other day -___-" Laylun: OMG budgie! We taught ours to kiss too, well, he makes the sound anyway ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Me in my Froggy jimmy-jams. They are loverly warm ^^ It was 1am when I took it, don't blame me XD

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Lunar Genesis

    It won't? *strokes chin* I was sure that was it... I'll go grab my sister, see if she can't remember. My advice would be to talk to everone, shop/innkeepers included, ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You must click!

    Today has been a day full of game-losing.

    Feb 25, 2008


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley