User avatar

tinny

  • Lounge, The Re: The Humor of Sanctum

    You have encountered Purple Dinosaur which lunges at you with Helpful Nature! ...hyuk hyuk hyuk.

    May 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fat America

    The more unhealthy a food it, the better it tastes. The human body evolved to the taste of fats, salts, and sugars, because in ye olde prehistoric times they were ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    :D I love my sister. She has so much more logic than me XD

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    I give up D: I'm gonna go eat a cake or something.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    I'm still clueless D: I've always been terrible with word puzzles. :(

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    As my sister would say; I don't like this game anymore. Can we play something else?

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    YWS has a plot! :O

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Fan-fiction Search

    I volunteer! Oodles doesn't use noodles! They use spaghetti!

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Mark Speight found dead

    TV presenter Mark Speight was found hanged on the roof of a building next to Paddington railway station, British Transport Police have said. Station staff found the 42-year-old's body hanging ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution Facts.

    All Inteligent creation and evolution should both have considerable time in school teachings. Why? Not everyone who goes to school is religous, and I tihnk it's not wise to teach ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Another poll for school

    Science! All the colours and the bangs and the fizzes!

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Research Re: Waiting Rooms

    The last time I went it was to A&E because I broke my toe. There were other people sitting around and some of them were quite hurt with bloody heads ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Pingu

    I love Pingu. We have a few of the DVDs and it's always fun to break them out and watch the all.

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    So you rate life on intelligence? Are you saying we should test medicine on all of the people with dementia? Anyone with a low IQ? Intelligence is what sets us ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Grammatical Errors In Public

    Anyways, I HATE it when people do this: Item, item and item. It's SUPPOSED to be: Item, item[ COMMA ] and item. It's acceptable either way, according to Eats, Shoots ...

    Apr 13, 2008


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights