User avatar

tinny

  • Lounge, The Re: Author Reccomender

    I put in Scott Westefeld, William Gibson, and Chris Wooding and got no recommendation :/

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Viruses Alive?

    Viruses are strange things. They aren't cells, otherwise they could be classed as such. Personally, I don't know whether we could say they're alive or not. All they are is ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Exam Results

    You can basically retake as many times are available and you can afford. One of my friends that did a third year with me ended up sitting the same paper ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Harvest Moon

    I adore Harvest Moon. Although I was disappointed at the Wonderful Life port they did for the DS; it didn't really have as much charm as the previous hand-held versions. ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the word retard a "bad word"?

    Language changes, and why shouldn't a film reflect what's becoming common in usage? The word may not be nice, I certainly don't like it, but it seems pointless to protest ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Food for Thought

    For ProfessorRabbit's vampire contest It was cold. Megan hated the cold. She hurried through the streets, hands stuffed into the pockets of her heavy coat; a stream of frosted breath ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio: August 9, Live From Planet Earth

    Haha, I might actually be able to tune in this time :) I look forward to it!

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How's The Weekend?

    My younger cousin came up, and so we've been over at my Grandma's wrestling him and causing trouble :3

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School

    I finished school at about 19th of June and I've still got to wait until September for university. I'm so bored, I miss Chemistry lessons a lot :(

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Potter fairytales to be published

    I got all excited at the title for a moment and thought it was refering to Beatrix Potter :

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Furby!

    They were supposed to gradually "learn" our language too. I heard about that too. Apparently one of my friends had one that said 'Hello Brian' whenever the phone rang O___O

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Furby!

    I had one but the novelty fast wore off. My sister got through a lot of the baby ones. The creepiest was one where the first time she went to ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Nicotine and Spice - Part One/Three

    Yo, I are here as requested! A few little nitpicks first: His awakening was unpleasant; he remained sitting still and staring dully for as long as possible before waking up ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Fish-cake... critiques

    Our slogan? Fish; she may be slow but she gets the job done Anyhoo, tinny fish here reporting for duty! If you want a critique from me, then this is ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [02] beyond the tear / the metronome's army

    Danke schöne, Suz! The whole writing style was a new for me so I was quite worried about how it had turned out >

    Jul 25, 2008


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot