User avatar

tinny

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Re:Freshed/Re:Cycled

    Myth : I don't think I ever used Cray in the CAG because Wires is much more interesting (and also more... pursuasive) and Cray's more naive than anything else. Was ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Citrus [working title]

    Wrong speech marks are the current bane of my life, our version of MS word at home is set on 'autocorrect smart quotes', and if you put a dash or ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I would tell you, but it would just sound like the screech of steel to anyone else. ~Ket Do you speak any other languages?

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Oil. ~Ket If blind man Peterson will let me steal some clovers for Klee. ~Wires What was the last dream you had?

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Well I can't really do 'drafts' of mechanics. If I didn't finish my work all in one go I'd end up being hounded. ~Ket What was the first pet you ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    I went to go see it yesterday with one of my pals, she hasn't read the book yet but's going to. It seemed to me like they'd just chosen a ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 because it made me think of someone picking at thier spots O_o

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: What do people do besides writing?

    I do college work, read, usually all whilst watching trashy tv, I need it there for the background noise. I play the steel drums too. Which is fun ^^

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Kitties Revisited (Sphynx!)

    *whimpers*

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    What's chess? ~Ket Which country would you love to go to?

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Chirrit! I made him! ~Ket Do you like the snow?

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'm okay. Grandeur is a trading landship but I tend to do more of the mechanics than anything else. He does tell me alot about the cargo, and where we're ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Re:Freshed/Re:Cycled

    Prolouge/2 If it weren’t for all this snow, where would we be? The words rolled around Wires’ head and she chewed on the thought as she buried herself deeper into ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Well I can hear Grandeur complaining about his engine getting too hot. I can hear the oven singing as seh cooks. I should just hear noise, instead I hear what ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Re:Freshed/Re:Cycled

    Please feel free to stick pins into whichever character you dislike the most. I know I do. Prolouge/1 The bright lights flickered on and off erratically, the harsh glare stinging ...

    Dec 14, 2006


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind