User avatar

tinkembell

  • Writing Tips Re: Any Exceptional Books About Writing?

    Writers and artists yearbook - any year, preferably the current one :D

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Something tells me I'll like it here.

    Hi, glad your liking it here :D What magazines were you published in? I normally write short stories and poems, I'm too lazy to write anyhting else :) ~ Tinkem ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: If There Was No More YWS?

    Very disapointed- scratch that EXTREMLY disapointed, I geuss I would live if I didn't know about YWS beforehand but... :/

    Feb 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sincerely, Smiley Face [Chapter 1]

    :) I liked this, I won't nitpick because it has already been done, but the title should be sincerely not sincery, other than that, very good :D Keep up the ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: What getting published means to me

    Wow :D that's what I'm trying to do at the moment, was it self-published or accepte by an agent/publisher?

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Raging Calm

    Impressive :) I really liked this and I can't find any faults - except the capitals! If you put a comma then you shouldn't put a capital on the next ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Nothing Rhymes With Purple

    :) loved it. Can't find any faults either. Just goes to show you shouldn't give up, it took you what, two years to get this on featured works? :P keep ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Other Re: Chaos

    :) You have a point, I agree with you and armstronge, people don't want to wath or read about perfect things because to them, it's ordinary, normal and boring even ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thats What They Say

    Very impressive :D Really good use of detail too. a bit confusing for me but I loved it all the same. Only fault; YOUR PUNCTUATION HAS WANDERED OFF! :O sorry ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled

    :) I really liked this. I agree with charcoalspacewolfman though; it does sound unfinnished. Oh and you might wanna get some punctuation in there too. Apart from that it was ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Innocent Words

    Meh, won't let me delete it *pouts* :( OK, sorry to those people who commented but since I can't delete, I'll just change it, doubt you can delete your comments ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The beautiful simple things

    :) I thought this was really good only thing being ( yes this is coming from somebody who knows nothing about photography) the yellow is a little too bright for ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Chain-Link Fence

    wow, really good :) only fault being this; My cap against , T t he chain-link fence, M m y eyes glued , T t o tight offense. obviously that ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: why can't life be this way?

    Hi, Tinkem here :), this is how I would change this (not that it was rubbish to start off with, I thought it was quite good :P); [center]Rose petals fall ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Touch of Fear (contest entry)

    A cold, outstreched hand, welcoming you to him, his land. A shiver, a tingling embrace, the look of apprehension on your face. You falter as he laughs, you realise he ...

    Feb 3, 2011


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein