User avatar

tinkembell

  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    hmm... tricky - most of my characters are unnamed... Morte would throw a ball of burning black energy back and then kick it for good measure Ambriel would patiently listen ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • General Articles Re: All Dogs Go to Heaven

    Wow, I really liked this :) the idea was really cute and moving. I agree with stargazer though; it would be better in non-fiction. Here are a few nitpicks; Our ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Can't

    I can't see it. Can't feel it either. My soul is lost, in a torrent of pain. It's breaking up, bit by bit. It's slowly dying, from a deadly fever. ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: When life gives you lemons... (a philosophy challenge)

    When life gives you lemons, you make lemon juice; not lemonade - thing is you're sensible, and not at all creative. XD

    Feb 26, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Open to Review!

    Could you reveiw this? It's for skins' contest, the legend of paul. thanks :D ~Tinkem

    Feb 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Paul0003/avatars-100x100-smilies/001.htm

    Legend has it that long ago, Paul was a lost spirit of the Internet, and not the amazing, animated yellow thing we all love today. Back then he was known ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Reviewing Sunday on February 27 (GMT)

    20 ah, aha, ha big goals XD that number will most probably halve itself while I'm not looking :)

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fire and Ice

    Prologue "She is too powerful too exist in this world any longer." his icy breath froze in the ornate mirror. A message appeared in the condensated water. "I am NOT, ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello everyone!

    Hi, welcome to YWS XD *does confined finger dancing to welcome you* So, you're pretty confused right? Yeah, I was too, just pm me if you need to ask anything ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, am new at the YWS

    hi, welcome to YWS *does confined finger dancing to welcome you* XD glad you're liking it here, makes me laugh when I see these sort of posts; I should of ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    Wow, really good :) and welcomish to YWS by the way. just a few nitpicks; Where the words are written but left un spoken , w here you can speak ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: untitled... chapter one

    Dear diary I think, even though he is a mere human, that I love him. I know that the Archangels will be angry with me as I was not sent ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Major Revision in Novels

    Read it out loud; seriously, it works - not that I've ever finnished editing a novel :D ~Tinkem

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What am I sposed' to do?

    haha, you're thirteen but you rated it sixteen? :) Was it because of the swearing, it was only one word so it's okay to drop it down to a fifteen ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Emily is the coolest name EVER!!!!!

    XD that is so strange, my name is Emily too :) and I love the vampire diaries, damon is my favourite, I've read the books too. Tigersprite is right, JLS ...

    Feb 8, 2011


The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
— Samuel Johnson