Random avatar

timjim77

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nostradamus

    I guess the actual problem is whether the future is predetermined or not. There are cause and effect chains that will certainly affect the future in existence today, but are ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jesus War Camp thing

    I agree with both Lama and Galatea. My point is not that the ends justify the means. I don't believe that at all. What I am saying is that as ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jesus War Camp thing

    Bobby, why the harsh tone at the end? As a matter of fact, I was already aware of these injustices. I know that's ahrd to believe. let's talk about this ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jesus War Camp thing

    Sureal, I think you misunderstand. Firstly, if you believe that there is possibly a God, you are not an atheist, you're an agnostic. Unless what you're saying is you don't ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jesus War Camp thing

    You have to understand that no-one is raised in a vacuum - bringing up your child an athiest is exactly the same as bringing them up Christian - it's just ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jesus War Camp thing

    All of them....? find me the radical terrorist buddhists. "The first of the five fundamental Buddhist precepts is "Avoid killing any living thing." That is because from the Mahayana perspective, ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I'm back too... Woo.

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    I am only as happy as you perceive me to be.

    May 11, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    What about Realism? Why is that always overlooked and relegated to an "other"? The vast majority of modern literature is based on realism.

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    INDIE MUSIC BOYS! INDIE.

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Poor... poor people...

    Actually, it's a little sad, because the reason people don't wear belts is because there are no belts allowed in jails. The culture of death strikes again.

    Jan 21, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex, Politics, and Religion

    And about Jesus as a rebel. I don't think Jesus was going around doing miracles at his leisure. While he is divine, he was also obedient to His Father. The ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex, Politics, and Religion

    Back to religion: I was watching a movie last night, and I noticed something. The miracles that Moses performed were much more impressive than anything Jesus did. I'd put more ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex, Politics, and Religion

    Actually, the key to getting along is ridalyn. or percaset. Getting along is over rated. Life would be boring without as*holes to spice things up. If we all got along, ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Right, or left?

    Jan 3, 2006


Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton