Random avatar

timjim77

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Center of His Earth; A Broken Prayer

    There are two lines in this poem that I question the validity of. 1. this is all abstract: 2. Say I love you in spite of. The obviousness of them ...

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sheets of Cloud Juice Slide Over the Factory

    Excellent, brilliant, awesome. Take a conventional poetic form. Take a conventional subject. Come up with something unconventional. Take limiting iambic pentameter. Take limiting rhyme structure. Surp

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Autumn Sheds

    Wonderful imagery, and great title. Watch your punctuation in a few places, especially the semicolon. I love the last stanza. What a wonderful way to describe it, 'waiting to be ...

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Twenty miles outside of town

    First point, poems don't have to be long. It's a fine length. Also, don't preface your poetry with comments like that. Of course, there are some exceptions to the rule. ...

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: They Laugh

    Very nicely written. This poem has reached its zenith I think. The subject matter is often picked by amateurs, but you handle it with a wise hand. Watch awkward line ...

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Saxophone

    I agree with Snoink. once again you display your talent, but this poem does not reach its or your potential. 'Gliterrati' throws the flow, as does the guilt thing. And ...

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Omphalos, the Centre of the Universe

    Stop smiling because I know your ovaries; They’re not smiling at all. I feel like there is hair in my mouth Every time you call. "Remind me of your soul ...

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I'm back too... Woo.

    Sep 18, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Entrepreneurship and Lingerie

    Thank you. The story is in Non-Fiction because it is based on true events in my life.

    May 12, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Divining Catacombs (Edit: Second Draft)

    Hmm. Sappho meets Elizabeth Barret Browning on LSD. Perhaps. Or maybe it's another original by CL. But, to be brutally honest, this poem is not your best. Now, it's not ...

    May 12, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Soul Dance: Now Revised

    This poem was quite cute, yet it didn't come off as being trite. Simple and sweet. I liked it. I wish I could rumba into the fiery sunset. Good imagery.

    May 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    I am only as happy as you perceive me to be.

    May 11, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: My Medicine

    Judith fed her soul to lions But their jaws were glued with fear All her attempts of trying Would always disappear She marched ahead alone and false Marched towards the ...

    May 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Dagger and Scabbard

    It's difficult to get perspective in overhead shots. The use of shading and shadow can improve perspective. Also countour lines on the handle of the knife. The straight lines are ...

    May 8, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Infatuation and Ethereality

    Awesome as always. You just keep getting better. I do have suggestions though. The "whatever" on the end of one line should either be removed or moved down to the ...

    May 8, 2006


Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu