Random avatar

timjim77

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stream of Consciousness

    In this world of ours, where one can never keep one’s thoughts straight for more than a fraction of a second until some all-infecting cosmic disaster lay its hands upon ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sunbathing

    The blissfulness Of listlessness Lying in a sweet summer blanket Wrapped in heat and swarms Of honeyed sunbeams Requisites of helium Exploding infinitely Consuming endlessly Yearning slightly for Less

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Autumn

    Incredible. One of your most beautiful.

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    Dylan Thomas, Emily Dickinson.

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: i dont know why

    I agree and disagree with rose. I disagree because poetry is not the written form of emotions. Pure emotion is what makes for poor poetry. I think this is what ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Yield

    Underneath your layers There lies a core Underneath your scabs There lies a sore Echoes from eternity Bouncing off the satellites Things begin with explosions Let’s all explode tonight Your ...

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Thanksgiving (Something Out of Nothing)

    Something out of nothing Is the mantra I keep Don’t close your soul Faith may miss the leap Asking for signs When your asking is it Makes seeds start to ...

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: If i

    While you may nto have been aiming for this (i doubt you were), this strikes somewhat of eighth century Chinese poetry. A little more imagery woulod fill it out. And ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Ambigious Vivacious Folds of the Canopy

    The relationship of birth and sex was well played. Watch diction. The attention of your reader may get caught up in words like "dystopia" rather than the meaning of your ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Every Last

    My guess is you were listneing to Ben's Reinhold Messner album. Or his first solo one. This poem has very good language, and creative construction. It could use some compression. ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: I otta out u - subtitled "400 Words"

    I'm guessing this is parody. But the subject og the parody is vague, other than poorly written poetry. I did like your jumbled syntax. That was amusing.

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled Lament

    Lovely lovely. Use punctuation and in this line: "Still I feel his soul cry out to me" remove the word out. Supreme job.

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Despair/Rescue, my Twins

    Nice work. One more thing. You need some punctuation. The lines flow too much into each other and it becomes confusing. Congrats, you have a great poem on your hands. ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Despair/Rescue, my Twins

    The first part of this poem is the part requiring the most revision. Alone and alone and alone evermore, Isolated, outcast, made to leave, shut the door. Wand ‘ring far, ...

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Eunuch

    Thanks. Edit made.

    Sep 22, 2006


"I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
— Lewis Carroll