Random avatar

timjim77

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Schizm (real poem--apologies for the first)

    I have to say that I do not like this poem. It is very self-indulgent. it is a stream of consciousness, which is interesting, but sometimes it gets so far ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Santa Clause is God (and it's a myth that he gives coal)

    I get the sense of someone speaking from a soapbox. not necessarily in a bad sense. But it has a jagged feel to it, which is fine, except the somewhat ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Suicide With A Butter Knife

    Funny and funny.

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Who

    Watch frocing rhymes. And an AAAA rhyme scheme is quite diffiult to pull off. Try ABAB or something similar to that.

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the kid with the gun is my neighbor

    The broken structure of this poem reflects the content. I love that.

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Trains in Bowie Return Empty

    i don't know how anyone can call this cliche. I loved the line "A man destined to burn can never drown." Classic. Great job.

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Clean Up Your Mess

    Hmm. Provocative. The simplicity gives a nice backdrop for the emotion. nice work.

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fried Faces

    Ugh.

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Litany of the Saints

    The pew is hard To sit in, and I feel my Fingers trembling in the cold. And the words of St. Paul Echo through the steely microphone “Just as through ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Slip My Mind

    It'd be really great with a killer guitar solo after the third chorus. Then the guitars should fade out and all you're left with is a drum beat for the ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Boy’s Blood

    Delete.

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Slip My Mind

    Deleted. I don't remember ever being so emo and reading so much Carl Jung.

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Boy’s Blood

    Deleted.

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Wristband Age

    "Good causes are thought up in boardrooms. Morals are bought and sold. Philosophies for the New Age consumer.": This refers to the Baby Boomer generation. our generation is not the ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my drawings

    The last one you posted, the designs, is the best one by far. It is excellent. I want a copy. Haha!

    Oct 3, 2005


One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World