Random avatar

timjim77

  • Art & Photography Re: Dyslexia

    b's look like b's? Wait, no. Oh, I'm so dyslexic. This is awesome.

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Birds

    Cool. Very Neo-Dutch.

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Chaucer Piece

    Another joined us as we rode He was a Bard, or so he showed With easy words and nimble wit, Of which he claimed he never writ, But made upon ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Away in a Cave

    Ha.

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: wishing is so hard to do

    Personally, I liked your ending. It put a quick blade to a poem that could have bordered on sugary. The imagery was excellent, and simple as well, which is good. ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A family is a church

    A family is a Church With wounded steeples That reach towards Luminous rooms. Hopes for mentioned Mansions lingering, Imposed on linen sighs. Limping congregations Swaying in prayer Falling onto other

    Dec 15, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Billboard

    Everything about Jasper was flat. Except for the mountains in the east, the land was as smooth as a pastor’s hair, slicked back with raspberry pomade. The air was flat ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Bitterness

    Hmm, is this about a pole dancer? If it is, this is the most poetic description of it I have ever read. i don't think it's actually about a frog./ ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Dental Rehab

    YO, thanks for the replies, they were very interesting. Whille there defintely was meaning here, I can see how it might be lost in the structure of the poem. And ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Dental Rehab

    my teeth scream bloody tears of holes fill me up fill me up fill me down light is scary, I like the Dark(ness) (Re)volving pain inside my Crown. My crown ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Wreckage of the Tomb

    Very Sapphic (in the poetic sense). I like.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: truths

    if anyone knows why the 'pre' button doesn't work for me, please let me know. thank you.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: truths

    It is a scoundrel fact That there are ends To things that never See their own beginnings; That things can die Before they are born Into the process of dying. ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Lotus Eater (A Funk Song)

    I am the Lotus Eater I like to taste something a little sweeter I’ll chew your petals fine Gotta rush now, ain’t got no time to dine I’ll help you ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alien Reflection

    very nice. Watch colloquialisms like "tear-jerker" and "have my fun".

    Dec 6, 2005


today we are possible.
— Lucille Clifton