Random avatar

timjim77

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Writing Challenge 12/26- when eggs go bad...

    Scrapple? If you mean Scrapple, you must be from Philly. Well, this is definitely OTHER Fiction. The puns almost sent me over the edge. But I liked the Wendy's packet.

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: She's His Birth Stone

    I think it's about a woman contemplating an abortion, if I'm not mistaken. "Killing in the name, of inconvenience and everything unsaid, like war on the caged. We'll lose like ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Despite everything, I still have home

    Diary entry poetry is a delicate genre. It must be done with care, and best usually done with detchment. This poem does not seem like it was revised. You wrote ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Shedding

    Thanks. Although I can't remember if the Parousia was an inspiration here, the reader always brings a deeper level of meaning to each piece of art.

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Kamikaze Folly

    Kamikaze Folly Fighter pilot forty-five Wanted to make a final dive He plunged his craft As he was daft And didn’t come out alive. In all his life, he’d never ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Other Re: The Silent Circus

    The deluded sound of mournful sighs resounds through a marble cavern, dimly lit by stolid flames. Men push back their hairlines, while women lean on one another. The confessional is ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jumping Rope

    Thanks. I corrected all the typos. The misspellings in the dialogue sections are intentional. Used as representation of their dialect.

    Dec 30, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jumping Rope

    The playground hummed with the rhythm of jump ropes hitting the ground. “A- one, a-two, baby got loose, better skip jump, girl, he’s coming for you.” The girls weaved in ...

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sleeping Along the Roadside

    Wanna know what i really liked about this poem? The way the structure mimicked the climax and buildup of the poem. It started out with short lines and gradually got ...

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I hate

    The ending saved the poem, and made it quite nice actually. In revision pay attention to the following things: 1. Metering. Rhythm is important because you don't want anyone to ...

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Monopoly

    I like Monopoly ® a lot I like Monopoly ® I like Monopoly ® a lot I like Monopoly ® Won’t you Monopoly ® with me? Can I be the ...

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: q is an a: keyboard mystakes [sic]

    Very good, except: "the white flag that no longer meant stringent tidings" is basically a bit of nonsense.

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: War Drums

    This is the best of your poems that I have read (which is not nearly all of them). It is absolutely magnificent, and is everything that a modern poem should ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Murder is Blue

    This reminds me of something you might hear in a coffehouse with a bunch of hippies hanging on to old bongs and Leary books. While I can't judge the meaning ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: uh... whatever

    For some reason, I really enjoyed this. Spelling mistakes and all. Thank you.

    Dec 15, 2005


When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are.
— Mikhail Baryshnikov