Random avatar

timjim77

  • Other Re: The Silent Circus

    Why is abstract meaningless? I intentionally made it abstract, for that is the feeling at a funeral. Emotions are mixed, mind is blurred. I deleted the organ part. Thanks.

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Monopoly

    It switches style a lot. Sometimes it sounds indie, and other times it sounds like pop. There are other parts I'm still writing.

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Research Re: Buddism

    The story of Siddhartha is also an interesting read. To sum it up, Siddhartha is a prince. When he is a child, a prophet phrophesies that he will either be ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Mystery of the False Bills! Chapters 1 + 2...

    Sorry. Missed the top line.

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: One Body

    We are one body. Broken and disjointed Confused and aching Prostrate on the marble floor Of the one world. Our bones are tired, Our marrow dry, Lips cracked, Eyes closed. ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Dark Omniscence Holds Me Down

    Deleted. Jeeze, bad.

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex, Politics, and Religion

    And about Jesus as a rebel. I don't think Jesus was going around doing miracles at his leisure. While he is divine, he was also obedient to His Father. The ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex, Politics, and Religion

    Back to religion: I was watching a movie last night, and I noticed something. The miracles that Moses performed were much more impressive than anything Jesus did. I'd put more ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex, Politics, and Religion

    Actually, the key to getting along is ridalyn. or percaset. Getting along is over rated. Life would be boring without as*holes to spice things up. If we all got along, ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Right, or left?

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Bacon Soap

    Sounds like a Ween song.

    Jan 3, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Mystery of the False Bills! Chapters 1 + 2...

    1: This belongs in the script section. If you do not intend it to be a script, then the dialogue should not be a name, aa colon, and then the ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Zoning Into The Dharma

    "my lead-piercing gaze reveals the perking, simmering, brimming dramas, so over-ripe it hurts the eyes like an overripe sun falling out of the sky over weepy, mossy plains." That was ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Other Re: The Silent Circus

    No, though I've heard of Between the Buried & Me. Not a fan of the genre, per se. But not having heard the record, can't say.

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Kamikaze Folly

    (It's kinda supposed to be funny. But sad works too. Thanks.)

    Dec 31, 2005


Meatball, meatball, spaghetti underneath; ravioli, ravioli, great barrier reef!
— Spongebob