Random avatar

timjim77

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mathematical Poetry

    I liked it. One thing I would have preferred was if you never mentioned the actual love, and just insinuated it through the metaphor of math. I think there was ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Artisitc Hedonism (rated for content)

    I screamed you name. Your name.

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Look at me!

    I really like the second stanza. Witty, brief, precise, visual. The other ones were not quite as good, and the ending was a bit dodgy. It was making a point ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Heart Shaped Box (nothing to do with Nirvana)

    Excellent. A few minor changes and it's a whole new poem.

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Yellow Walls

    With cream flavored hands, She rocks her child In the yellow-lit room With a lullaby wild. And the yellow walls Speak in softer tones As the babe is weeping Through ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Heart Shaped Box (nothing to do with Nirvana)

    I really love the imagery here. It's so vibrant. I think the last stanza can go though. You wouldn't lose much. The rest is beautiful, and very poignant. The title ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Smoke Break

    Well, for one thing, he doesn't do rugs, unless you mean nicotine is a drug. So, I would have to say, many offices would hire smokers. not out of preference, ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Poor... poor people...

    Actually, it's a little sad, because the reason people don't wear belts is because there are no belts allowed in jails. The culture of death strikes again.

    Jan 21, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Heart Shaped Box (nothing to do with Nirvana)

    Change the title.

    Jan 21, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Smoke Break

    This particular line does not fit the piece at all. You could stand to get rid of it. If we are to believe that this is an office building of ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Eunuch

    Eunuch is spelled correctly.

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Hope Conforms Eternal.

    "The original dead letter office, accompanied by fire and dancers. Pentagrams as paperweights, undoing the wind's work, holding dossiers and death sentences." Awesome. We must be influenced by the sam

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Eunuch

    For once there was an interruption, A brazen noise of insurrection, Product of wayward intersection Lacking further introspection. Once there was a passive note Sailing through a song by rote ...

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Oh God I hate this

    Violent.

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ars Poetica

    If I had it my way, you'd be my poem. I’d write you beneath bittersweet Willows, weeping for lost Seasons of ripening. And you would flow from my pen Like ...

    Jan 16, 2006


Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale