Random avatar

timjim77

  • Lyrics Re: In the Middle of it All

    Dang, I thought boyfriend at first, but I thought maybe it wasn't that obvious. Oh well. It was the finger thing that threw me off.

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Vast and Lonely Spaces

    Grammatical point: have bleeded should be have bled. Unless, of course, you're PysLynx and you do whatever the hell you please.

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Zadni Kralj Hrvatske-Peter

    Poetry is a candle, and prose is a fire in the hearth. We do not need a candle to be bright if we have many. Short and sweet is good, ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: On top of The World

    Is this a narrative poem? No. You didn't put much effort into this poem, and you didn't put much effort into putting it in the right place. Uh oh. I'm ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Caffran

    It may be his style, but as far as I've seen it's not the style that any professional uses. F*** professionals. I thought it was awesome.

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: In the Middle of it All

    Beautiful song to your mother. Liked it very much. Especially "If all the baby blues seem to fuse/ I will forget the spoken word" and "Our love is like a ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: start of a song

    Why are people always waking up in songs? And why is it always "another day"?

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For Acasia

    Excellent, except for one line: "And something wicked that way goes." didn't really fit, and kind of threw off the story. It sounds like the beginning of a narrative, so ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Family quarrels

    Hmm, obviously format problems. Watch your vocabulary. Some of the words don't make complete sense in their context, or have different connotations. E.g. Proclaimed in line 1 seems odd. I ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Litany of the Saints

    Thanks for the comments. The battle within myself was real. Very good observation.

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Bid Remembrance a Rough Farewell

    I bid Remembrance a rough farewell And hope that She will beckon me For I would miss the way She’d tell Of fading past’s mortality. We had once laughed at ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: That Is Me

    This is iron ore, raw material. You need to refine it. But 'tis cute.

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: football

    The analogy would work better if you kept the actual subject, football, hidden until the end.

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Naked

    Parts I did not like: "For less than a buck Because the goddamned luck Was running low these days" The less than a buck phrases were not particularly poignant, and ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Train Haiku

    The train moves like a Heavy ghost, just tired with the burden of haunting.

    Jan 31, 2006


I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin