Random avatar

timjim77

  • Other Re: Today (not quite a poem)

    Powerful.

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Let My People Stay

    Wow. This made you feel like you knew the land, and loved it yourself. It's late, so I can't critique it properly. I'll be sure to come back.

    Feb 8, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Choking on Steel Tires

    I turned off music to do this critique. Be honored. First off, you may wanna use some line breaks here. I know, cause i've gotten that comment before. I even ...

    Feb 7, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Wind

    it was slightly pretty, but i wanted to kill the words "wind" and "joyful" and "me" by the end of the poem. sort of musical... haha. i'd have to agree, ...

    Feb 7, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Maze

    I think this poem would benefit a lot from a good use of imagery. "This maze I'm in never ends, with obstacles everywhere. There's no one in this maze I'm ...

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Wailing Wall

    Flaws have been corrected. Thanks a lot. That was a helpful critique.

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Wailing Wall

    It belongs to no building It bears no art It merely stands amidst a battle; one that has been fought since it was built. And you can see the holes ...

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Someday

    mm, some small critques, like needing punctuation at end of lines, and an extra verse would be nice. The main thing that strikes me, or actually doesn't strike me is ...

    Feb 2, 2006
  • Other Re: Ok Right So...

    Hmmm. ok. Seems like something real, maybe. Just a soundbyte really. K.

    Feb 2, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Chronometer's Lullaby

    I have a clock inside It tells me when to die I keep it locked up tight So no one tells my time The rhythm of the hands Follow the ...

    Feb 2, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Billboard

    While you touch on a good topic, I felt the whole thing was a little two dimentional. That was pretty much the idea.

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: All There Is

    Hey! You already posted this in song lyrics! Nice work again.

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: A Sestina

    I think "sun" was a poor choice for a word. Every line in it fell short of the others. Very good otherwise.

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I am me

    Eh, not much to critique. Unsubstantial as a poem. I'd say scratch it and start anew.

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I don't sleep anymore

    Stanza 1: First off, you may wanna add mroe line breaks into the poem. it already has a little poem, big prose feel. even simple things like line breaks can ...

    Feb 1, 2006


Percy fell face-first into his pizza.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena