-
Re: "I hate you guys"
1. Do not change tense within your story, except in rare circumstances when you know exactly what you are doing. Generally, the past tense (the perfect, to be gramatically correct) ...
Mar 14, 2006 -
Re: Multi-Blood Man! [Rated R for Twisted Humor]
This was nice. Just wasn't funny. Nor did it have a point. At all.
Mar 13, 2006 -
Re: Favorites in Classic Literature...
I don't know if age is necessarily as important as the impact it has on both literature and society. I consider many of Kurt Vonnegut's books classics. They may only ...
Mar 13, 2006 -
Re: Revised Once more: Shadow
Show and Tell. Writers often have trouble knowing when to do which, and all writers sometimes slip. But as a rule, it is usually better to show than to tell. ...
Mar 13, 2006 -
Re: m.a.l.a.i.s.e
Fanged obsidian asps. Hmm. Well, I'm not quite sure what to say, because while I liked most of the indivdual parts, I did not like the poem as a whole. ...
Mar 12, 2006 -
Re: A Question of Loyalty
This poem is good for its honesty, its frankness, and its accurate and mind-boggling descriptions. So my problem with the poem is: Mercutio, heading for the door, stops to wish ...
Mar 12, 2006 -
Re: Spiced Salve (Curative Therapies)
The emphasis in this poem definitely is more on the words and the sound of the words and the rhythm, which I like. The rhythm is great. It pounds when ...
Mar 12, 2006 -
Re: Untitled
Hmm, interesting that you said i was high. i was not, but I definitely was in a different state of mind. The numbers do represent something, but if you want ...
Feb 23, 2006 -
Re: Untitled
When in whispers they bow down, Before me, and they close their eyes Their minds, I kick them in their Softest place. And though they spit up blood They insist ...
Feb 23, 2006 -
Re: I'd Be the Worst Kind of Famous
This poem is very clever. But it would be cleverer still if since it is in the first person the "Ego" were not so aware of his narcissism, because that ...
Feb 23, 2006 -
Re: For Papa
I have to disagree with Snoink. I think the opening is very strong. DO NOT change the opening. The beautr of this poem cannot be fully understood by us, because ...
Feb 23, 2006 -
Re: Anger
What we have: RAW emotion. What we want: Fill in the blank. It is quite possible that you want the raw emotion to show through ehre. Keyword raw. Here's my ...
Feb 23, 2006 -
Re: Entrepreneurship and Lingerie
Oops. (blushes) Sorry. I watch PG-13 movies that have the f-word. But I will follow the site's protocol from now on. Sorry.
Feb 23, 2006 -
Re: Entrepreneurship and Lingerie
[pre]The first time a child discovers the concept of money is a very strange moment in its life. Usually, it occurs after some fat uncle asks the child to grab ...
Feb 22, 2006 -
Re: What type of music do you listen to most?
INDIE MUSIC BOYS! INDIE.
Feb 18, 2006
