Random avatar

timjim77

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: He Walked Among the Unspoiled Rushes

    This has become one of my favorite poems on the site. I've read it again and again. The potency of it is captured in the final line. That final line ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Little Girl, Not a Little Girl

    I guess it's a girl thing, because I didn't get this. I understood the cncept, but I just didn't find it at all moving or even worthwhile. I would love ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Other Re: The Classic Rock Junkie Strikes Again

    This "stream of consciousness" was interesting and raw. I loved lines like "I don’t need therapy, I need to therapy myself" or "For once I want to say ‘no, it ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Pandora’s Box: Opening the World to Music

    Music geeks are everywhere. Those are the people that are more than willing to talk for two hours about how Kraftwerk is the most underrated band of all time, buy ...

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Say Good-Bye to the Music Man

    Loved the use of alliteration. Don't see that often any more. Poems have volumes. Sometimes you will read the first line of a poem, like Dylan Thomas' Do Not Go ...

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Scripts Re: [The Life of Pan Affix: A Talk Show] Skit

    Very clever. Nice job on such a difficult assignment. Corny, yes. But delightfully corny.

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Scripts Re: With Six Legs

    “Welcome to my world” is a bit of a lame duck opening. Especially since the lights go down after that. The intensity of the one line is good. But what ...

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: He Walked Among the Unspoiled Rushes

    Inca, you're overanalyzing a bit here. No wonder you don't feel floored by the emotion. You're reading with your head. (But I usually love your critiues. Just disagree on this ...

    Apr 21, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "The Creation of Adam"

    Show, don't tell. This is essential. Do not underestimate the reader. Now read carefully, because this might sound strange at first: it is better to leave a detail out then ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Romantic Failure (character sketch)

    Hmm. Doesn't do much as a character sketch, since we don't see anything really unique about these characters. Pretty stereotypical of dramatic personages. Horny guys. Hard-to-get women, struggling fro

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I love you mother.

    Oedipus anyone? While it was somewhat amusing, the end was a bit too gory for me. And the lesbian sex with your mother is kinda...cliche. I see that way too ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: GAG, An Innocent?

    This poem seemed....bipolar. Couldn't make heads or tails of it. It had too manyaspects, and none were defined clearly. It was like a literary attempt at cubism, without really knowing ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: The Ballad of Pedro, the Mexican Breakdancer

    I liked the political incorrectness. But to me, it didn't seem so much of a balad, as a story told in poem form. Balads are usually long, and have a ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Seeing Red

    So, let me see some more emotion, darling, less heart. I don’t want poetry, my dear, I want to see you fall apart. This made me excited. For you. This ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Eyes

    This should be in Dramatic Poetry. See my critique on your other poem in Dramatic POetry.

    Apr 18, 2006


When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47