Random avatar

timjim77

  • Scripts Re: Fetus

    Fetus Scene I [The stage is dark. a sole light shines on a man. He is dressed simply, in ordinary clothes. His face looks innocent and sad. He is staring ...

    May 8, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Scarecrow Incident /P

    Nicely done. The essay portion can be wordy and pretentious, but you get awayn with it because it is the character reading it. You also thoroughly humanized your character. The ...

    May 2, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Encore

    Once again, brilliance. Suggestions: Kool aid?

    May 2, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lone Lee

    The "Lone Lee" was a pretty ridiculous pun. I would reccomend removing that pronto. There were some very nice sections, like "innocent isolation" and "weird to the world." But the ...

    May 2, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Chaucer Piece

    Addendum added.

    May 2, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Rhyme and Poetry

    Rhyme is one of the greatest gifts that is bestowed on us by language. Everyone can admire the beauty of rhyme. When done well, it edifies works. Imagine Dr. Seuss' ...

    May 2, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: End of Diplomacy

    Some technical things: 1. Do not change tense. The story begins in the present tense, then switches to the past. Present could possibly work since it would make th story ...

    May 2, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Masquerade

    I like this poem for two reasons. Firstly, because it has wonderful imagery. Secondly, because it is a good example for a time when diction could be improved. Diction is ...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: philadelphia

    I liked the punctuation here. Something spoken into clear silence. I love how it begins with end, as if we are peeking in on something already in progress. Raisin hands ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The simple, post-Pain news

    The last stanza nearly brought me to tears. I wasn't even sure if I liked it at first, but the imagery is too gbrilliant not to. Totally agree with xanthan ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Lyra's Father vs. Mrs. Coulter - who would win?

    Actually, the giant polar bear would win. But I voted for Mrs. Coulter. I love those books. I don't even like fantasy in general. Those books were brilliant. The Amber ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Most Disturbing Books

    I just finished a disturbing comedy by Chuck Palahniuk called "Choke." He fakes choking in restaraunts to get money from people. He's also a sex addict. Probably the most duisturbing ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Scripts Re: New Play (Play Number 2) Unlimited Rule

    I happen to be an actor myself. I have also seen many plays. But more importantly, I know what it is like, as an actor, to get a script and ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Why Ch. 14

    Hey, it's me again. Once again your strength/weakness is showing and telling. When you show, you shine. When you tell, you fell. Stupid rhyme, sorry. "Daniel Shandor was sitting at ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Angel, All this time.

    I think everyone can agree that the title here was the best part of the poem. The title's amazing. The rest of the poem needs revision. "You come from a ...

    Apr 29, 2006


This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill