User avatar

time_fox

  • Writing Tips Re: Writing two stories at once...

    As long as you keep writing them no. If you finish both of them that's awesome ^_^ I have that problem were I will start one story then start writing ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Making Up Words

    As long as what you are trying to say makes it to the reader. If the reader can understand what you are saying then it's okay. If the reader can't ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How many drafts do you do?

    Yeah that happened to me a lot too. When I started writing a story I decided that I would edit every 5 to 6 chapters that way I could possibly ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Ideas & Inspirations

    A lot of my stories come from my dreams. It's like a movie that plays out my story and if I like it I will write it. I also get ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Don't know what to write about!

    That happens to me a lot and it gets very annoying. What I tend to do is close my eyes and just think of anything a cat, dog, or a ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: To Character Chart, or Not To Character Chart...

    I almost never fill out those things or I never really make a plot either. It reveals itself when I write the first draft. Whenever I do write a pot ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Music & Writing

    I listen to many different things when I'm writing. If I'm writing a romatic sence I listen to slow music, when I'm writing a fight sence or something like it ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I have a problem.

    I always start a story that I think is really good. Then I think of a new story and I start writing that story. So I start stories but I'm ...

    Feb 23, 2008


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda