User avatar

time_fox

  • Writing Tips Re: What's your writing process?

    1. I write as I go. To me it's easier and it makes it more fun and interesting to me. 2. I never have an outline. I've never liked doing ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Length of chapters

    Well, sometimes for me a chapter ends when you have finishes a complete thought. Sort of like, when you write and the thought comes to a close, and you cannot ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What is your favorite tense?

    I guess it would depend on the story. I normally write in third person limited, but I have been trying to write stories in first person. I think that writing ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: i need help explaining things

    A way not to give very much out at one time is foreshadowing. This is just a hint to whats coming up next and it will keep your reader interested. ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I just love to write. I can have different ideas come out in different ways. You are only limited by what you set your limits too.

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I tend too go with super nature side of stories.

    I tend too go with super nature side of stories. So I have written a few stories on vampires and werewolves, also about demons, a fox demon, and now about ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Whats the Process you take in writing a book//novel??

    1) Have an idea. You can't write a story if you have no idea whats its going to be about. I personally like writing down the main conflict first so ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What to do if your inspiration is drained.

    Just take some time off of writing. Some times when I'm tired of writing what I am or can't think of anything for the story I will put all my ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Second Person

    Well, second-person is hard to write. I tried it once and completely failed at it. I would just go with what you are good at. For me I want people ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Switching viewpoint, person, AND tense?

    Well, as long as I can fallow what is happening in the story, it doesn't bother me at all.

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I want advice to start writing well before it's too late!

    Well, one of the things for me is that my spelling and grammar is horrible, and well I really didn't want to post anything on here. Though I haven't been ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I haven't told anyone!

    Go for what you want not what your parents want. They may not be happy at first but they will get over it. I think that you should go for ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Goals, Rituals etc.

    I always write during study hall no matter what. Even if I only have 2 minutes I will write a few sentence.

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Losing Motivation

    It seems you have put a lot of hard work into it. I wouldn't just completely stop writing it. What I think you should do is just put it away ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How to make reviewers hate you...

    Hahaha, This is awesome I love it. ^_^ Some of those could get some of my friends so mad at me but it would be so funny ^_^

    Feb 23, 2008


Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale