User avatar

time_fox

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    You didn't put up a title. Unless the one in your siggy is it?? A pack of friends and foes.

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you are writer when... ...You rather write then do anything else. Including study for exams. ...You have more then three stories going on at the same time. ...You ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Writing Activity

    I really hate when I can't think of anything to write about. So, what I will do is I will pick some random word, thing, or place. (Thing or a ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    Eaten hamburgers that were, too hot so grab some hot sauce...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know your a writer when you can be given some random topics and make them into a song, story, etc... You know your a writer when you get caught ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Well I haven't read it so that solves that. What would you do if you could have anything in the world what would it be?

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Rings Trilogy

    These are good books. Not really one of my favorites but still good. Anyone who watched the moives will see that the boos are better which they are. Seeing as ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    Is it a romance? Kind of yeah but its more then just a romance.

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    I can't find the second book... :cry: The first was sooo good! I belive you can find in on ebay or

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    These are great books. When I read the first one "Twilight" I read it in 2 days because all I did was read this book. I could not take my ...

    Feb 23, 2008


Not me seeing all these wall posts about peoples quotes and wondering: "When will it be my turn?"
— thetaostedwriter