-
Re: When you go back and reread/rewrite a story and go OMG!!
What I find kind of funny is that when you finish the story you think it's so good, and when you go back and reread it, it's like what was ...
Jun 7, 2009 -
Re: When you go back and reread/rewrite a story and go OMG!!
Haha, I know what you mean. If I don't try to publish this story, I will probably be back and rewriting it again.
Jun 4, 2009 -
Re: When you go back and reread/rewrite a story and go OMG!!
I'm rewriting a story that I finished last year. I sort of got bored with it so I put it away. I just found it after a year. After reading ...
Jun 4, 2009 -
Re: Are You a Writer or a Reviewer
I'm both. I love to write, but I also critique.
Jun 4, 2009 -
Re: Summer Is For...
Summer is for all things. Swimming, playing, reading, and working. Although I'm not sure how much of that I will be able to do seeing, I will be working two ...
Jun 4, 2009 -
Re: Writing short stories for school...Not so short.
For my English classes we normally have to write a short story some where along the road. I find it really funny because in 9th grade we had to write ...
Apr 22, 2009 -
Re: What's your favorite qoute?
What's your favorite qoute? and Why? I have a couple but here is one, "Misa shut up or I will kick you." L from death note. I like this because ...
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: Young Writers Society Testimonials.
I have seen a lot of different writing styles that I never thought of before. Also I have gotten a lot of my questions about writing, and about different topics ...
Nov 17, 2008 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
I was looking for a site that I could post up my stories, and that I could also get feedback on them. So I went on to google and searched ...
Nov 17, 2008 -
Re: Crazy Questions
Putting something off that you should do until the last minute. Why do I have over 50 pens?
Nov 12, 2008 -
Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?
Being able to just role with an idea. Even if it doesn't make any sense at all I will take what I have just written and I will form it ...
Nov 12, 2008 -
Re: Barack Obama - President Elect
I'm just glade it's all over with. Are school was basically separated with Obama supporters and McCain supporters. I'm just glade that is over with.
Nov 7, 2008 -
Re: High School Juniors
Yay, class of 2010 ^_^
Nov 7, 2008 -
Re: Crazy Questions
Don't know maybe he or she wanted to see if you would do it. Why is Star Wars so popular?
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
I was looking on the interent for some good writing sites and this one came up. I asked a few people if they knew about it and a few did ...
Feb 23, 2008
