-
Re: Don't know what to write about!
That happens to me a lot and it gets very annoying. What I tend to do is close my eyes and just think of anything a cat, dog, or a ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: To Character Chart, or Not To Character Chart...
I almost never fill out those things or I never really make a plot either. It reveals itself when I write the first draft. Whenever I do write a pot ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: Music & Writing
I listen to many different things when I'm writing. If I'm writing a romatic sence I listen to slow music, when I'm writing a fight sence or something like it ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
I'm a really big fan of the books but this is just so funny ^_^ I love it.
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
I was looking on the interent for some good writing sites and this one came up. I asked a few people if they knew about it and a few did ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer
I can't find the second book... :cry: The first was sooo good! I belive you can find in on ebay or
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer
These are great books. When I read the first one "Twilight" I read it in 2 days because all I did was read this book. I could not take my ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: I have a problem.
I always start a story that I think is really good. Then I think of a new story and I start writing that story. So I start stories but I'm ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: Once Upon A Time
It flows really nicely. I think you are a good song writer and yes your music is worth writing.
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: I Can't Be Rid of You
If you think about it there is a lot of truth to that song.
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: Don't let me fall
This is very good I like it a lot. ^_^
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: Song
Best Friends You and I are best friends Best friends to the end From time to time we disagree but that never stopped us Are friendship always came first We ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: Song
My Heart In the light of day In the light of night I see your face so clear and bright My heart will always be with you No matter how ...
Feb 23, 2008
