-
Re: I haven't told anyone!
Go for what you want not what your parents want. They may not be happy at first but they will get over it. I think that you should go for ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: What would YOU do?
Well I haven't read it so that solves that. What would you do if you could have anything in the world what would it be?
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Writing Goals, Rituals etc.
I always write during study hall no matter what. Even if I only have 2 minutes I will write a few sentence.
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: First word you think of
Bath
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: Crazy Questions
Don't know maybe he or she wanted to see if you would do it. Why is Star Wars so popular?
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: First word you think of
The way this game works is that the person above says a word then you say the first word that come to mind. Example Person 1: Hot Person 2: Summer ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: A random sence from a story
Scared I run as fast as I can. I another shot rang off in the distance. Dashing into the woods for cover. No light came through the think tall trees. ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: Lord of the Rings Trilogy
These are good books. Not really one of my favorites but still good. Anyone who watched the moives will see that the boos are better which they are. Seeing as ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer
Is it a romance? Kind of yeah but its more then just a romance.
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: Losing Motivation
It seems you have put a lot of hard work into it. I wouldn't just completely stop writing it. What I think you should do is just put it away ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: How to make reviewers hate you...
Hahaha, This is awesome I love it. ^_^ Some of those could get some of my friends so mad at me but it would be so funny ^_^
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: Writing two stories at once...
As long as you keep writing them no. If you finish both of them that's awesome ^_^ I have that problem were I will start one story then start writing ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: Making Up Words
As long as what you are trying to say makes it to the reader. If the reader can understand what you are saying then it's okay. If the reader can't ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: How many drafts do you do?
Yeah that happened to me a lot too. When I started writing a story I decided that I would edit every 5 to 6 chapters that way I could possibly ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: Ideas & Inspirations
A lot of my stories come from my dreams. It's like a movie that plays out my story and if I like it I will write it. I also get ...
Feb 23, 2008
