User avatar

time_fox

  • Other Poetry Re: Autumn

    It seems like you had to force the rhyming which sort of took away from the poem. I didn't see any grammar so great job with that. ^_^ Umm, the ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Preps are bad for your sole?

    I get what you are saying but one this is not a poem, and two this is not the place to put this.

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Vampire Empire

    “Chill the fuck out” says Ellina ridiculously “You almost hit me.” I just pulled this line out. You need a comma after out and also you need a comma after ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I'm Sorry

    This is really good. I'm sorry is one of the hardest things to say to a person if you have hurt them badly. In the 3rd stanza you broke your ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A simple four letter word

    This poem has a lot of meaning to it. Some of the lines were forced because you didn't stick to one metre. Well I'm not one to talk about it ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: One to believe in

    It has a mystical feeling to it. Wondering who or what you can believe in. I think it is true that people have to have something to believe in other ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Barack Obama - President Elect

    I'm just glade it's all over with. Are school was basically separated with Obama supporters and McCain supporters. I'm just glade that is over with.

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: High School Juniors

    Yay, class of 2010 ^_^

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What to do if your inspiration is drained.

    Just take some time off of writing. Some times when I'm tired of writing what I am or can't think of anything for the story I will put all my ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Second Person

    Well, second-person is hard to write. I tried it once and completely failed at it. I would just go with what you are good at. For me I want people ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Snow Day

    The sun shines on the earth The glittering snow bright yet beautiful The cold nips at your nose and toes Playing in the snow making snow angles The snowball wars ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Just A Memory

    This is very pretty. It's really well done. =)

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Friends Do

    Friends Do You and me that's how it's been Looking after one another You always made me laugh Always putting a smile on each other's face Back then we were ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Switching viewpoint, person, AND tense?

    Well, as long as I can fallow what is happening in the story, it doesn't bother me at all.

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I want advice to start writing well before it's too late!

    Well, one of the things for me is that my spelling and grammar is horrible, and well I really didn't want to post anything on here. Though I haven't been ...

    Nov 6, 2008


A beautiful funeral doesn't guarantee Heaven.
— Haitian Proverb