User avatar

time_fox

  • Other Poetry Re: You are the Moon

    It flows very nicely which for me at least is one of the harder things to do in a poem. The rhyming is awesome too. It's not forced like I ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Wings Of The Chosen: Book Of Seals

    Well, so far this is just ordinary life of any teenage. Try a paragraph form. Just for me it's easier to fallow. The beginning is really weird and I didn't ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Thank You Veterans

    I really like this. Coming from a big back round with the military, I know they really like a small thank you. I'm kind of surprised I didn't see more ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In the Dragonfly's Void ~ Chapter One

    You need to explain things more. Your writing style is good but through this whole thing I kept going, huh? You really need to explain things a little better. I ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Worry, Fear and Pain.

    This is really good. The person above caught the mistakes I found so I wont repeat them. The emotion in this story is good, but there is something in this ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: i need help explaining things

    A way not to give very much out at one time is foreshadowing. This is just a hint to whats coming up next and it will keep your reader interested. ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I just love to write. I can have different ideas come out in different ways. You are only limited by what you set your limits too.

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Putting something off that you should do until the last minute. Why do I have over 50 pens?

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I tend too go with super nature side of stories.

    I tend too go with super nature side of stories. So I have written a few stories on vampires and werewolves, also about demons, a fox demon, and now about ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    Eaten hamburgers that were, too hot so grab some hot sauce...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Whats the Process you take in writing a book//novel??

    1) Have an idea. You can't write a story if you have no idea whats its going to be about. I personally like writing down the main conflict first so ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?

    Being able to just role with an idea. Even if it doesn't make any sense at all I will take what I have just written and I will form it ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know your a writer when you can be given some random topics and make them into a song, story, etc... You know your a writer when you get caught ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Puppy Love

    For the most part I liked. Like everyone else has said it's rushed, and also werewolves and vampires are used way too often. So try to use something that no ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THEM

    Well, Anna Graham got all the things I was going to say for the grammar. Put a little more sensory images in your story. All I have really read is ...

    Nov 10, 2008


If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky