User avatar

time_fox

  • Writing Tips Re: Length of chapters

    Well, sometimes for me a chapter ends when you have finishes a complete thought. Sort of like, when you write and the thought comes to a close, and you cannot ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One

    Over all it is good. Now, it really didn't get my attention so in the end I just shimmed over it. If this is more focused on teens you should ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: what would YOU do?

    This is really good. You portray a good emotion in this song. What would I do? I would break down and cry. I would like to hear some music to ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: NaNoWriMo's Coming to Town

    Hahahaha, this is awesome. It doesn't rhyme but oh well. This is really funny and good. "The weather is a-cooling, Halloween is round the bend, Zombies hang from ev’ry house ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Without You

    This is really cool. It sort of reminds me of some of my friends. What made you want to come up with song? Once I'd be lost without you To ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What is your favorite tense?

    I guess it would depend on the story. I normally write in third person limited, but I have been trying to write stories in first person. I think that writing ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favorite qoute?

    What's your favorite qoute? and Why? I have a couple but here is one, "Misa shut up or I will kick you." L from death note. I like this because ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Random Poem

    Well, I don't want to ramble about spelling mistakes. Everyone else got to do that. It's a nice and simple poem. Simple but yet has a very good meaning behind ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Tower of Dreams

    I like it for the most part. I think it would be more for little kids then for young adults like are selves.

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Friends Do

    Thank you. ^^ Oh, and I fixed those little errors. Sorry about that.

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: truth seaker

    Not a bad idea at all. It's very confusing thought. You are rushing everything and it is hard to keep up with it. Go back and explain things a little ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Young Writers Society Testimonials.

    I have seen a lot of different writing styles that I never thought of before. Also I have gotten a lot of my questions about writing, and about different topics ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I was looking for a site that I could post up my stories, and that I could also get feedback on them. So I went on to google and searched ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Poetry Fight

    Haha, that's really funny. ^_^ How did you come up with something like this? It almost sounds more like a rap then a poem, but it's still really funny. ^_^ ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: WhiteFire

    Well, the story line sounds interesting. First of all this "Besides the fact that I was about to get ran over and that the driver would get hurt more than ...

    Nov 17, 2008


The first draft is a trip to the amusement park. The next drafts are returning there as a safety inspector.
— SunsetTree