User avatar

time8keeper

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone :)

    Oh my. I just realized how many smileys were in that last post. Muahahaha. I love emoticons. It's a pathetic half-obsession. :D ~time8keeper

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone :)

    Hola everyone! Yeah, Pudin, I read a lot! That's one of my very few hobbies :-P Isn't that movie awesome? Hmmm, not particularly... I try to write songs sometimes but ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone :)

    Okay, so it is long past the time I should have posted more about myself! I have been gone for an obscenely large amount of time which I apologize for ...

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone :)

    Hi! I'm time8keeper, but you can call me any variation of that you can think of :P I'm 13 and I'm a girl. I've been attempting to write works of ...

    May 18, 2009


That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)