Random avatar

tigs6969

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unforgettable : Prologue

    Little did I know that I would never see them again. ok i read all of it and it is interesting the only thing i really disliked was the quoted ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: uriel chapter 2

    Yay, action! :smt003 Once again, great story. However, once again, I saw errors in grammar and comma usage. Also, I felt that Tessa's death was a little rushed. "Tessa eyed ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: uriel chapter 1 draft 2 and chapter 2 a little bit

    Hey Tiggs! :D Although it was kind of long, I liked this, especially the part about the arranged marriages. I mean, who doesn't love deception, lies, and overall drama? The ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ragnarok-and Roll 1

    i dont have much to say except it sounded interesting and id definitly read more! also any chance of a review for my story

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: uriel chapter 2

    for anyone interested I plan to draw a map right now to pretty much remind me where everyone, creatures, kingdoms, cities etc are will be much more helpful on me ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: uriel chapter 2

    Ok I actually planned to have this finished in a week and well I also planned for the chapter to be a bit longer but I dont think that after ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: uriel chapter 1 draft 2 and chapter 2 a little bit

    anymore reviews or anyone else taken interest in it :)? also chapter 2 will be up within a week. i will say how it is in the words of my ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: uriel chapter 1 draft 2 and chapter 2 a little bit

    This was interesting. Some things I would change: The prologue- Is it a newspaper article? It seemed to have hard to read spacing. Yeah it was a newpaper article, I ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: uriel chapter 1 draft 2 and chapter 2 a little bit

    Ok I know I already got a topic up about it but I felt it needed a brand new one as I've named the book and I've really really extended ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: unknown name chapter 1 part I first draft

    not much a bump just an update that in about 24 hrs i will be editting the whole first message to include a much better written version of events :) ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: unknown name chapter 1 part I first draft

    Names like "Gaylord" aren't particularly funny and don't contribute to your story. I will reply to your review in a few hours when im actually awake as its past midnight ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: unknown name chapter 1 part I first draft

    Umm... I don't know where to begin. First off I'd like to know how old these children are because it seems to me that if a child who has a ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Subject 9

    please paragraph it than i will read and review

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: unknown name chapter 1 part I first draft

    Hi people. I started this all a few days ago and it is all first draft. Apologies for all the bumping I'm just very anxious to see what everyone thinks ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: fantasy and sci fi mix (an idea)

    ok im planning on writing, later this week, the first draft of the first chapter of the fantasy side. there will probably be no character names and if there are ...

    Nov 30, 2009


“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken