Random avatar

tigs6969

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alice Who Lives Down the Rabbit Hole; Ch. 1

    Finally decided to review peoples works, maybe than people will review mine ehh. Ok took me a little bit of time to get through but dont take that as anything ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: uriel prologue and chapter 1

    review and ill upload a picture of my kitten :D?

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: lets see... im weird

    what's wrong being a virgin? it's cool, you still feel innocent-in some way- or not? oh i dont mind being a virgin but people seem to give me crap about ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lithium chapter 1: Confusion

    Hm, this story isn't bad so far... We may look pretty traditional, but we're not. Really, we're a half-breed family. My mother is a witch and my father, a vampire ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    i check out chicks with meat on them more than skinnyish girls. lets see the more meat the more i check :P

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Uriel chapter 3

    Yeah I know I uploaded chapter 2 not hours ago but I wrote chapter 3 in dec and all I needed to do was remove the start as it didnt ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: lets see... im weird

    i dunno what to tell about myself im 21, im weird and i mean that. i can randomly out of nowhere say "i wonder what itd be like if a ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: what do you listen to while writing?

    what does everyone listen to while writing? right now im writing a fantasy novel and it just feels so right when i put on the new freedom call album while ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: fave book of 2009

    fave book released in 09 or that i bought in 09? if written than i havent read any from 09 if bought than every agatha christie book :P

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Uriel chapter 2

    Few notes. I just finished this chapter few mins ago. Not really final final draft cause I feel I could add a little bit more but I dunno what yet. ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thief...Chapter one...Night Watch

    “I haven’t spotted him yet, the thief is probably creeping around somewhere on the outer edge…” just read it and i liked it. so far the only thing i can ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: uriel prologue and chapter 1

    anyone else wanna review it :)? also chapter 2 will be up within next week. im still writing it, just wrote my actual fave part of the book so far ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: uriel prologue and chapter 1

    Wow. First of all, it was a clever and well-written story! _> I've never recieved such a compliment :oops: You gave lots of good details so I could visualize the ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: uriel prologue and chapter 1

    Background info, I started on this book a few months ago, even uploaded a few chapters on here. I sorta gave up on it while still plotting but I read ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: uriel chapter 1 draft 2 and chapter 2 a little bit

    just an update if anyone rereads or reads this or if i have a fan

    Dec 16, 2009


To be absolutely certain about something, one must know everything or nothing about it.
— Olin Miller