Random avatar

tigs6969

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Uriel chapter 5

    just a heads up if anyone has taken a liking to my story, chapter 5 wont be finished for a little... ive decided to start on the reading agatha christie ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: uriel prologue and chapter 1

    Thank you for your review. Again I agree with most of what you said and I really dunno how chapter 1 and 2 changing would work but I guess i ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Valentines day

    Yeah but even they may be busy as they have gfs and bfs

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Valentines day

    Valentines day is 1 day away for us here in australia. Whats everyone doing for it?

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Uriel chapter 5

    Pretty much uploaded this cause my best friend seems to be my only reader, anyone else been reading my story? would love comments critiques etc. Chapter 5: The Group I. ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: uriel prologue and chapter 1

    changes made

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: That time again chapter prologue and chapter 1

    Ok a few notes, put this on fantasy board ages ago but yeah stupid to do as it isn't even fantasy. I wrote this in 06-07 and it was my ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Bad blood (Not sur eon the name :-/ help please!)

    Hi I'm tigs and I'll be your reviewer for the moment I looked up at the tall, towering house, the windows where shattered and the door looked kicked in. My ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alice Who Lives Down the Rabbit Hole; Ch. 3

    @tigs6969 - Ouch, 'stupid Alice in Wonderland knock-off'? Glad to know you changed your mind about this... It's a far cry from that, really... :smt005 Well I'm just saying, to ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: where does everyone get there influences?

    I put this in here cause its about the authours... all the authors :P So yeah, where does everyone get their influences for writing? For me it's agatha christie who ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: lets see... im weird

    Pm me your review or post it in the topic? thanks well I do try to describe but im one of those people who usually skips most of the describing ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Uriel chapter 4 what the death of a princess can do

    Well if anyone is reading, enjoying my novel, how bout a reply and if you are liking it? Doesnt even need to be a review Chapter 4, pretty short but ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alice Who Lives Down the Rabbit Hole; Ch. 3

    i like this chapter alot, will continue reading... very interesting. I originally thought it'd just be a stupid alice in wonderland knock off but it doesnt seem that way yet. ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alice Who Lives Down the Rabbit Hole; Ch. 2

    Much better than chapter 2. good story, glad I started reading it

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alice Who Lives Down the Rabbit Hole; Ch. 1

    Well, It was good but the descriptions were a bit to confusing. You might overwhelm the reader. I actually tend to skip those kinds of parts where you describe so ...

    Feb 8, 2010


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time