Random avatar

tigs6969

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Title: Why Not. Chapter 1: Just A Regular Day

    Thanks all for the very helpful reviews. I have gone through, added commas, removed some stuff to make sentences easier to read! Enjoy :) Everything has gone confused in the ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: uriel prologue and chapter 1

    Heya :) Here to review as requested! You've had some pretty good reviews here, especially from bear! I'm not going to give you an extremely thorough review, everyone else has ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Uriel chapter 4 what the death of a princess can do

    chapter bump :D

    May 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Uriel chapter 3

    chapter bump :D

    May 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Uriel chapter 2

    chapter bumps :D

    May 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: uriel prologue and chapter 1

    gonna bump all my chapters

    May 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Uriel chapter 5

    im gonna keep attemtping to someone on here replies

    May 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Uriel chapter 5

    just a bump. anyone who has read or wants to read? please reply. i want to know peoples thoughts. even if you stopped reading and thought it was crap

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Uriel chapter 5

    chapter 5 has finally been finished

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Uriel chapter 5

    just a note to any readers of mine? Will be continuing this in a couple weeks or so. been taking a break as i finally got every book of agatha ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: something I just wrote

    i itend on doing that when i expand it in my book or such

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: something I just wrote

    I like checking out other peoples novels. I'm writing one myself. Let me just tell you, writing them is fun. Editing them however, is another story. Well I would appreciate ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: something I just wrote

    Thanks for the review I am thinking of expanding it and adding it into my actual novel Uriel as I feel it will fit with my "do anything I want" ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: something I just wrote

    Hey, I'm Kaedee. So I guess I'm here to 'tell you if it sucks or not'. :) So... I don't think it sucks at all! The idea is in multiple ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: something I just wrote

    I'm currently at a net cafe getting some tv eps and listening to music and well I thought I might randomly write something off top of my head so tell ...

    Feb 23, 2010


I don't have much knowledge about marsupials.
— ForeverYoung