-
Re: Title: Why Not. Chapter 2: Just A Regular Day part 2
Thanks both for the reviews. I will make the proper adjustments in due time as right now chapter 3 is on my mind and I want to stick my attention ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: Title: Why Not. Chapter 1: Just A Regular Day
Thanks all for the reviews and the views. wow 162 views in 4 days? Everyone must love my story :P?
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: Title Why Not. Chapter 3: A Night Or Rather Morning Out
Again I say her name is EMILY ROSE not Emily. Her full name is Emily Rose Taylor Rose... Also a note: You may think that the girls are evil for ...
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: Title: Why Not. Chapter 2: Just A Regular Day part 2
Hi, thanks for the second review, busy atm with writing chapter 3 so I may reply bigger tomorrow but so far I wish to comment on these 2 . Okay, ...
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: Title: Why Not. Chapter 2: Just A Regular Day part 2
Chapter 2: Just A Regular Day part 2 Amy Why did she run? All we wanted to do was congratulate her on dumping that cheating idiot! We don't even know ...
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: lineage, chapter one: discovery
Kindly edit this and press on the "story" button right next to special formatting so it can appear double spaced which is much easier to read thanks
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: Onyx Sky(Book 1)
Hi, sorry I read it yesterday but forgot to review. I'm not the best reviewer in punctuation etc Anyway Firstly I thought it was very good that you didn't' describe ...
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: Onyx Sky(Book 1)
Hi, sorta having a hard time reading this. Any chance you can edit it and press on the story button which is next to "special formatting" Oh and first thoughts. ...
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: Title: Why Not. Chapter 1: Just A Regular Day
Why not exactly? Could you possible split the first chapter in two and let the third chapter be what is now the second chapter? As is, this chapter is so ...
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: Title: Why Not. Chapter 1: Just A Regular Day
Yo, tigs. KD here to review! Let's start off first with formatting; I'll try not to repeat anything that anyone else said. I think this would be much nicer if ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Bring it on! (Open)
hi i wouldnt mind a review It is still in early stages and sort of an experiment for me and yeah chapter 1 is very normal but it is sorta ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: xLogan's xTravagant Reviews!
hi i wouldnt mind a review It is still in early stages and sort of an experiment for me and yeah chapter 1 is very normal but it is sorta ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Reviews from a Marine (Re-opened)
wouldnt mind a review thanks hopefully itll be in complete form when you review it. finally writing the end of the chapter
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Title: Why Not. Chapter 1: Just A Regular Day
while just in the shower i came up with what im gonna do the first chapter will be called: just a regular day. the second is: and than it changes ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Title: Why Not. Chapter 1: Just A Regular Day
And a quick question: How does her school uniform have a skull on it? Did she add that? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a "uniform" uniform? Does this ever ...
Jun 26, 2010
