Random avatar

tigs6969

  • Fantasy Novels Re: all i have written for my planned next book

    Well as I said in my 2nd post of this topic, most of that is all just bits and pieces I want in the book. So pretty much for a ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: 2 chapters from my book :)

    no reviews :(

    May 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: all i have written for my planned next book

    no reviews :(

    May 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Six)

    Chapter Six- What the Voice Said Ah, yes, chapter six. This is, and has always been, my least favorite LoSLoR chapter, hands down. Really? I found this to be the ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Five)

    As with the last chapters no complaints.... onto 6

    May 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Four)

    This chapter is pretty muvh the 1st chapter you describe like mental but as I said in my pm reply i like the way you just describe but you didnt ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Two)

    Not really a review just want to say after reading half of the second chapter I actually felt excited to continue and there is only one writer currently who can ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Royal Blood {Edited}

    It is a love story but that's not the plot at all. I was going in the unrequited love direction. I know what you mean about the Underworld thing though. ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Royal Blood {Edited}

    ok read the end and i can already tell the plot apologies if im wrong "they fall in love, bla bla, she gets killed bla bla and he goes off ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Royal Blood {Edited}

    Only two royal vampires were allowed to be Awake at one time. i read and liked what i was reading up till here. sounds far too much like underworld with ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: all i have written for my planned next book

    I will also not i don't plan for the prologue to be all in that order except for the whole first bit. I mean I pretty much used the rest ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: all i have written for my planned next book

    I started this book like 3 months ago but I havent written anymore since... should I continue? Prologue "Tall? Thats what you want? It to be tall?" "Sure why not?" ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Racing Wind- Chapter 2- Edited

    btw I just saw on your thing you are 13? What I read in those 2 chapters kept my attention longer than half the books mum brings home written by ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Racing Wind- Chapter 1- Edited

    A) It went really fast. Maybe you could have her thinking about her situation or something as she walks, before she sees the guy. Maybe something about when her father ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: 2 chapters from my book :)

    Ok so a little back story I wrote this in nz in 07 and I've read it 5 times, hasn't been professionally edited only edited by my bestie and the ...

    May 3, 2009


Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne