-
Re: working title: SERAS chapter 2 draft 2
Chapter 2: Just A Regular Day part 2 Amy Why did she run? All we wanted to do was congratulate her on dumping that cheating idiot! We don't even know ...
Jul 31, 2010 -
Re: working title: SERAS chapter 1 draft 2
taken everyones advice and added stuff, changed stuff, described more etc. So before starting on chapter 6 where is where the story kicks off big I decided to change things ...
Jul 31, 2010 -
Re: Title: Why Not. Chapter 1: Just A Regular Day
P.S: Why is this in fantasy? Seems like it belongs somewhere else. Only thing I want to reply to please note the title of chapter 1. regular day did harry ...
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: Nate's Review Day Reviewing Thread
Hi my first 3 chapters were posted 26-29th June if you'd make an exception? With chapter 4 posted 18th July. If acceptable: chapter 1 chapter 2, please use this chapters ...
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: Rach-and-Ribbit Reviews, Inc.
Hi, wouldnt mind a review on this chapter 1 chapter 2, please use this chapters novel feature to get 3,4 as 1 got mixed up... long complicated matter As you ...
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: Hard Rockin' Reviews.
Hi, wouldnt mind a review on this chapter 1 chapter 2, please use this chapters novel feature to get 3,4 as 1 got mixed up... long complicated matter As you ...
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: Will Review for Food, and I'm Pretty Hungry
Hi, wouldnt mind a review on this chapter 1 chapter 2, please use this chapters novel feature to get 3,4 as 1 got mixed up... long complicated matter As you ...
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: Title: Why not. Chapter 4: Dont let me stop you
No one wants to review? dont forget that sunday reviewing day on the 25th :P chapter 5 i start now. for once i have NO idea what to call the ...
Jul 23, 2010 -
Re: Title: Why not. Chapter 4: Dont let me stop you
no reviews at all? bump chapter 5 will be started tonight or tomorrow. whenever i finish american psycho which has got me so damn addicted im reading it while typing ...
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: Title: Why not. Chapter 4: Dont let me stop you
Chapter 4: Don't Let Me Stop You Emily Rose I grab my hair, again, as I look around in the darkness; the memories of when my “friends” were actually nice ...
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: Title: Why Not. Chapter 1: Just A Regular Day
bumping due to my having edited and changed some of chapter 1
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: Title Why Not. Chapter 3: A Night Or Rather Morning Out
ah my biggest fan :P thanks for the review 2am So I will reply better tomorrow but I will just make a small reply on this . You told me ...
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: Title Why Not. Chapter 3: A Night Or Rather Morning Out
So, this is good but you still do seem to have a lot of awkward sentences. Were you in a rush? Sometimes writing in a rush is a good thing ...
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: Title Why Not. Chapter 3: A Night Or Rather Morning Out
Chapter 3 in full is up oh and I know I know a car attack but well its my little throw back to Agatha Christie who has one in most ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: Title: Why Not. Chapter 2: Just A Regular Day part 2
it's just I think you need something really great to attract the readers, something to get them really fired up about the next chapter. *coco But the reader must be ...
Jun 30, 2010
