Random avatar

tigs6969

  • Fantasy Novels Re: chapter 6 and 7

    just decided to upload 6 and 7 anyway and together as they are too short to be put apart Chapter 6: The Universe Chainsaw Massacre I woke up two days ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: 2 chapters from my book :)

    @zan Thanks for the review :) no worries, I didnt take any offence :) I mean I put it up here for people to read and review and

    May 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: chapter 5

    This is definitly my fave chapter :) I think partly it is because of what I do to the face :) but I wont spoil it :P Chapter 5: Deep ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: chapter 4 of my book :)

    After reading this tell me if I should go chapter to chapter or just upload the whole damn thing :P Oh and

    May 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: chapter 2 and 3 of my book

    That sounds better. Ok, i may just be being stupid, but what does this mean? "As Blinded Colony – Need started I listened in on the trio’s conversation. " Blinded ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: chapter 2 and 3 of my book

    Hmmm maybe I should write down why I swear and talk about sex so much? See the story originated in the shower

    May 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: chapter 2 and 3 of my book

    I'm uploading 2 and 3 together as 3 isn't really that long... enjoy :D Chapter 2: WTF These last two weeks have been the strangest I have ever lived and ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: 2 chapters from my book :)

    Well well well. I must admit that was very interesting. It made me laugh. I really don't have much to say about it. I didn't notice anything bad about it ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: 2 chapters from my book :)

    Thanks for the review, I will fix up those bits. I must confess I'm not the best with commas so the story has sorta got that problem throughout. I'm uploading ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: 2 chapters from my book :)

    Does it suck so much that no one will even review it? O_O

    May 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Seventeen)

    still loving it, you keep it straight and to the point also and always interesting! onto next chapter :D

    May 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Tales of a Kingdom

    Alright, I edited it! I hoep it works out well =P I like the additions but from what I remember there was no dialogue in the chapter just describing and ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Twelve)

    Haven't posted my views lately have I :P well that is cause I have no complaints yet and I really cant see any complaints coming. Did I read it'll be ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Royal Blood 1.2

    As we all know :P I'm no good with reviews so I'll just say it was great and put up chapter 2 :)

    May 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Tales of a Kingdom

    just read it :) my review is when is the 2nd chapter coming ;)?

    May 4, 2009


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern