Random avatar

tigs6969

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Maxim (Prologue)

    Ok it was an interesting read, but what in gods name was going on :S I'll reread again try take more notice but :S edit 2nd read around its fantastic ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hellfire Part 5

    "Ah..." she said. "This is ancient. It tells of an average girl whose life is perfect and then one day it all goes wrong." My eyes widened and I listened ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: chapter 9 and 10

    9 is long yes but 10 isn't anyone actually have any opinions? Chapter 9: Home isn’t where the heart is! Don’t believe the hype! Seriously, I don’t know where that ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hellfire Part 4

    "Yes. Tyranny. You see, when I was younger, I had a dream of a beautiful wolf with the name Tyranny. She didn't look quite like this, but she was beautiful, ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hellfire Part 3

    "I-I've never seen it do that before...then again, it doesn't do much, but it's actually having a response to your presence. This is so unusual..." Conqet said. She stared at ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hellfire Part 2

    Ok um vampire slayers :shock: _> I'll read on but _> ok. Though I must say its better and easier reading than most authors out there(I've said that so much ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hellfire

    Just started reading, never the best reviewer but I plan to go on so fantastic stuff! Any chance you can pm me what it was like before first person? And ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: chapter 8

    bah ill upload chapter 9 when i get more points

    May 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: chapter 8

    no one has any views?

    May 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: chapter 8

    i love this chapter :D

    May 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: chapter 8

    :P decided to put up chapter 8 anyway :P This chapter is weird but it was so damn much fun writing :) Chapter 8: I want a damn challenge is ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: chapter 2 and 3 of my book

    I think this would be a fantastic story except that it is a bit choppy. I had a hard time reading it because of that problem. your theme is very ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: chapter 6 and 7

    has anyone made it this far yet? any opinions for the 4th onwards :)? should i upload the rest ?

    May 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Star-Flight (Chapter I)

    Ok my review wont be long as I liked it but 1. The chapter was unbelievably short and I hope that is only the first draft? Cause nothing happened really.... ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Secret

    Post more post more :D :P

    May 11, 2009


We are great at fearing the wrong things.
— Hank Green