Random avatar

tigs6969

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The knife

    Hey Tigs! :) Unfortunately I didn't enjoy this as much as everyone else. It was kind of emo and redundant. 1/3 of the lines were just repeating what the other ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The knife

    I'm not really a poem person. Just wrote this randomly one day. long story why and personal why also. I may write more poetry one day but I'm a short ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gothic story

    I'll try read all of your review later I'm just facepalming cause my last few stories "please describe more" this story "dont describe as much" well my next story will ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: SERAS chapter 5 Changes, betrayl and new love?

    Hahaha i loved this! So i'm guessing all the girls can read each others minds, and that they can all transport... or do they have individual powers too? I don't ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: working title: SERAS chapter 4 draft 2

    Thanks for the review of this chapter I thought you really developed into the characters well in this section, although i was still slightly confused. What's this whole deal with ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: working title: SERAS chapter 3 draft 2

    Thanks for the review, very glad to hear you liked my story. I see you have read my 4th and 5th chapters so hopefully your question was answered in those ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: working title: SERAS chapter 2 draft 2

    Thankyou for your review :)

    Aug 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gothic story

    Thanks for reviewing! This was so intense, I couldn't stop reading it. Your first sentence was great; it hooked me right away. And I also liked your implied what was ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gothic story

    Was gonna write this as a novel than I decided it'd be much better as a short story. I love goths, I was sort of influenced by the original addams ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The knife

    Thanks all for the words. Not my true feelings but thats a long story in itself. I don't know if people got it but the first "The only way out" ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: SERAS chapter 5 Changes, betrayl and new love?

    I know I know a bit adult but this chapter changes Sam and yeah Sarah didn't get a pov in this but Sarah gets her shining moments... all four of ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The knife

    Something i just wrote edit:ok rereading peoples reviews this is not meant to be emo, not meant to be about suicide let me lay it out for all the readers ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: working title: SERAS chapter 4 draft 2

    Chapter 4: Don't Let Me Stop You Emily Rose I grab my hair, again, ponytail now missing, as I look around the darkened room as the night vision goggles make ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: working title: SERAS chapter 3 draft 2

    Chapter 3: A Night Or Rather Morning Out Samantha Ah, finally, those new albums and bands are noted down , I think to myself as I sit back in the ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: working title: SERAS chapter 1 draft 2

    wooooo a review and i didnt even have to ask for it :P Thank you for reviewing my first chapter Hey, tigs6969! I really like your piece, though, overall, there ...

    Aug 1, 2010


Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein