User avatar

tigress5674

  • Welcome Mat Re: "Hello," I lied . . .

    Hey Harper! I'm Becki! Welcome to YWS! I'm going to go ahead and say that NaNo counts, as I've never finished a novel outside NaNo either. ^^ Who knows, though? ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Just one of the many newbies!

    Well, I like to wrie pretty much anything, but I especially love anything with a fairytale element. (Urban) fantasy and adventure are the runners up. My favorite movies are Garden ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Just one of the many newbies!

    Sure! The group sounds fun! :wink: And yeah, the reviews here are definitely more thorough than over at fanfiction. I was looking over some reviews for other stories here and ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Just one of the many newbies!

    Hey! My name's Becki and (obviously) I'm new here. I found out about this site from WriYe (which I heard about from NaNo) and thought it sounded really cool. It ...

    Jan 3, 2010


I do all of the training for Walgreen’s cashiers.
— The Devil