User avatar

tigress5674

  • Fiction Discussion Re: 360,000 words in 90 Days?

    Haha yeah. I love it when things change, too, but I'm also a little OCD about it. (^_^) I like to know how long what I'm writing is going to ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: 360,000 words in 90 Days?

    That sounds crazy. I can never estimate how long my novels or scenes will be, because most of the time they change half way through. Sometimes my characters suddenly do ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: 360,000 words in 90 Days?

    @jasminebells: Estimating finished word counts is a bit of a touch and go thing. When you come up with the idea, the "estimate" (for me, anyway) is more like how ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Drawings

    Wow. That's just... really amazing. How do you have the patience for all that? It looks great, but wow that must have taken a long time. On average how long ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    ... How did Paper Towns work its way into this topic? I guess it was a rehashing of Looking for Alaska, but I still love it. :D And now for ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Evermore by Alison Noel, hands down. I wanted to stop reading it after the first page, but I had (stupidly) promised a friend I'd read it. I curse myself for ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Looking For Alaska

    Looking for Alaska is one of my favorite books of all time! I love John Green. ^^ He's definitely my idol. If you haven't already, you really need to read ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    Definitely The Ice Wolf Trilogy by James Jenson and Brian Christie. They are the most well written books I've ever read, and I'm not exagerating. Those guys are masters at ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Saddest Book

    Some of the saddest books I've read have already been mentioned (The Book Thief, I am the Messenger, Bridge to Terabithia, and some others), but my top three saddest haven't ...

    Jan 3, 2010


A beautiful funeral doesn't guarantee Heaven.
— Haitian Proverb